1. If you fancy eating on a Trabocco you have to book in advance!
2. On the Trabocchi coast, Punta Aderci, near Vasto has a spectacular sandy beach in a natural park perfect for a good swim or a relaxing walk.
3. In Chieti visit the Archeological Museum where the Capestrano’s worrier is hosted. This statue has an amazing history!
4. In Guardiagrele taste the local cake called “Sise delle Monache”. Delicious! Its recipe is secret!
5. Make sure you stop in Vasto for visiting the old city’s centre with its castle, roman amphitheater, palaces and churches…and don’t forget to try the typical fish brodetto in one of the local restaurants.
6. If you visit Abruzzo in winter you can find sky stations in Campo Imperatore, Ovindoli