1. Pay attention when you cross the road in Rome, drivers tend not to stop even if you are on the crossing!
2. Friday is often a strike day in Rome so check public transport availability and deviations.
3. Try to visit Viterbo during the event “San Pellegrino in Fiore” when the Medieval center is decorated in flowers and animated by parades, music, and people in costumes.
4. Bracciano’s lake is really close to Oriolo Romano, perfect for a swim and a great fish meal in one of the local restaurants by the water.
5. Museums and some restaurants are closed on Monday in Rome and its province so plan your visits around it.
6. Uber is not really reliable in Rome. Especially from the airport use private cars with drivers or taxi.